Secreted by the doctors types of prostatitis. Frequent and rare forms and their classification.
It usually starts with the appearance of acute inflammation in the prostate, which immediately becomes chronic.
Chronic inflammation is hard to cure, so if there is the slightest suspicion of inflammation of the prostate gland, you should immediately consult your doctor to get an examination that will confirm or deny the diagnosis. If chronic prostatitis is not exposed to treatment and the inflammatory process progresses, the prostate gland will be permanently changed.
Modern classification of the disease highlights the "frequent" and "rare" types of inflammation of the prostate.
A common form
In this category are the following types of prostatitis:
- chronic bacterial;
- chronic bacterial;
- acute bacterial;
In this category are the following types of diseases:
- nonspecific granulomatous;
There are also a group of questionable or unproven types.
- Chronic non-bacterial;
- Chronic bacterial;
- Acute bacterial;
- Non-inflammatory pain syndrome;
- Inflammatory pain syndrome;
- Asymptomatic chronic.
This species is found less often, however, this is a very serious disease that is characterized by striking symptoms requiring immediate treatment.
This type of disease may be asymptomatic or may manifest the symptoms of acute prostatitis.
Also, this type is called abacterial prostatitis. This disease occurs most often develops as a result of many factors, all of which are still.
Often chronic non-bacterial prostatitis is a result of neuromuscular disorders or non-infectious inflammatory process.
This type of disease occurs without symptoms, cure it by using anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Sometimes this kind generally does not require treatment.
Classification due to the occurrence
Infectious prostatitis is divided into:
Bacterial. This type of disease occurs as a result of bacteria such as Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus or Streptococcus.Prostatitis can develop due to direct contact with bacteria in the prostate gland, or in contact with these bacteria to other organs through and penetration into the prostate through the lymph or blood.
- Virus. This occurs because such viruses as cytomegalovirus, herpes, influenza, papilloma. Such type of threat that can affect not only the prostate but nearby organs.
- Mycoplasma. This type develops as a result of the action of intracellular organisms called Mycoplasma. These organisms cause not only development of prostatitis, and inflammation of the genitourinary system.
- Gonorrheal. This species is considered common and occurs when such pathogens as gonococcus.
- Chlamydia. The emergence of this type provoke intracellular organisms called chlamydia. Chlamydial prostatitis is widespread among men.
Trichomonas. Agents of this type are protozoa — Trichomonas.
- Tuberculosis. This type is very difficult to cure and detect. It is called Bacillus, commonly found in tuberculous affected organs.
- Fungal. Fungal prostatitis often occurs under the influence of fungi of the genus Candida. You can become infected through sexual contact. Mushrooms may be activated due to weak immune system, for example, with antibiotics.
- Mixed type is rare. In this type of the disease the prostate gland striking two or more kinds of infections, which have been described above.
- Stagnant variant of the disease occurs because stagnant processes in the prostate gland. This is called stagnant, as characterized by the stagnation or weak hatchability secret, resulting in the prostate is a stagnation of secretions and inflammation. Most often this occurs because of the constant interruption of sex or regular sex life. The disease can also develop due to stagnation of blood in the prostate gland. This can occur as a result of trauma of the pelvic organs, but often the stagnation of blood in the prostate appears due to the inactive lifestyle. If during stagnant of prostatitis, the infection appears, it will greatly worsen the patient's condition and will cause the amplification of the inflammatory process.
- Calculous prostatitis. This type develops as a result of inflammation of tissues of the prostate gland due violation of metabolism in the prostate and formation of microchannel.
Classification by penetration of infection
Prostatitis is divided into types according to the penetration of the infection.
Diseases of the genitourinary system
- Ascending route of infection.
The infection gets into the prostate gland throughthe urethra that affects the prostate and causes urethritis.
- Downward path of infection.
Infection enters via the kidneys or bladder. It is usually preceded by pyelonephritis or cystitis.
- Canalicular route of infection.
Prostate combat bacteria entering the prostate gland from inflammation of the appendages or testicles during ejaculation.
- Matheny route of infection.
The infection enters the blood that passes through other affected organs, causing inflammation develops. In the absence of diseases of the blood and immune system, these microorganisms will not be able to cause inflammation.
- Lymphogenous route of transmission.
The infection gets into the prostate gland via the lymphatic vessels surrounding the affected organs. Usually the infection comes from the rectum, when it is inflamed.
- The mechanical method of entry.
Such prostatitis is usually the result of injuries of the prostate gland. The development may impact strong single trauma, and minor injuries from stones in the prostate.