Stones in the prostate: treatment and removal
The stones of the prostate gland is a thick, organic and inorganic education, which are collected in the ducts and acini of the prostate glands. Most often, the problem appear as a result of chronic prostatitis.
Symptoms of stones in the prostate are very similar to the symptoms of chronic prostatitis. Patients often feel pain in the perineum, which worsens during defecation, as well as after intercourse. In semen may appear blood.
Also in patients with reduced libido, there is a weak erection and painful ejaculation. The disease causes atrophy of the prostate tissue and its sclerosis. For diagnosis of the disease using digital, ultrasonic or x-ray studies.
The most common signs
The most common signs of stones in the prostate gland include the following:
- Long course of chronic prostatitis with constant relapses even with treatment.
- Complaints of pain in the pubic part and perineum. The pain intensifies when sitting on a solid surface during ejaculation and after sexual intercourse. There is pain syndrome during trips on shaky transport. Pain worse after massage of the prostate.
- A drop of blood in the semen.
- Changes in the prostate gland, that is, the appearance of seals, pain at palpation, and severe pain when trying massage.
- Disorder of sexual function.
- Changes at ultrasound.
The development of stones in the prostate gland is affected by many factors, but one can distinguish two main.
Factors contributing to the formation of primary stones
In glands of the prostate are amyloid corpuscles, the rate of which is determined by the analysis of prostate secretion.
On amyloid corpuscles can be deposited salts, which subsequently lead to the formation of stones.
Factors contributing to the formation of secondary stones
Such factors include vnutripsihicheskoy reflux, i.e. the reflux of urine from the urethra during urination. Also this category includes inflammatory and infectious processes.
In the absence of timely and normal emptying of the glands of the prostate, there is stagnation of secretions and the formation of excess amyloid Taurus, and urine reflux and infection contribute to the deposition of salts, resulting in the prostate stones are formed.
Prevention in the formation of stones in the prostate helps to solve main goals:
- the treatment of the inflammatory process and prevent itappearance,
- prophylaxis of stagnant phenomena in the prostate gland,
- correction of violations of the outflow of urine,
- correction of metabolic disorders.
Treatment should be complex and comprehensive, and to influence all parties to the mechanism of the disease.
The complex should include not only medication, but also physical impacts, which contribute to improving the functions of your prostate. The disease can be treated by two main methods: conservative or surgical, and with a laser.
Despite the possibility of a conservative method, certain procedures are contraindicated. For example, Smoking massage. And not only finger but also one that is carried out using physiotherapy device based on the generator.
Instead of a massage usually prescribed vitamin therapy, anti-inflammatory drugs, Antibacterials, and certain physiotherapy treatments.
Surgical method of treatment
Occasionally the physician may resort to surgical treatment. In this case, unable to drain through the crotch section, adenomektomii, or removal by perineal.
In order to completely destroy the education you may need about 10 sessions. It is very important that with this method of treatment of organ tissue without hurting.